Quarter life ChristSist!

Guess it is alright to write a reflection about me living a 25 years of human life. So fleshy and soul flashy!

I wanna thank Mr. Jesus for several things below :
Got engaged with JC Fun.

The awesome dream girl in my life (my highschool crush) thinking back it's just a miracle to meet her, be with her, found God with her, proposed to her, and engaged and gonna marry her next year! 

Mission trip to Vietnam.

This is amazing, witnessing 15 salvations in this mission is surely impacted my life, deep inside my heart, and feeling the pulse of Christ in it! Go and make disciples! 

Grandma and my BIL got saved.


Hallelujah! For God has promised, keep praying and it will happen one day. Faith is not for scientists, it is for inventors! :-)

Finished a full marathon.

Well, I never know I had problem running 1km last year, and today I can finish a marathon, eventho looked really bad while finishing.

Learning my dad's business 

Surely there's a purpose God called me back to SC. I still dunno why, I don't see my talents can effectively help now, but I know God is with me wherever I go, as long I move according His will.

Bought the same watch coincidently with JC Fun. A pair of couple watch.

This is like an affirmation God said, she's my will for you, but you gotta fight for her and give your life away for her! Ok boss!

A trip to another new land, Philippine other Vietnam and China

Attending my buddy Chee Chiaw in Clark (I'm not too sure where I went) is surely a good experience, and flying with my pastor, like my father, my leader, my couch of life. 

Well, as long I put God first, things will be fine! Can't count all the blessings in 2013, more to come! There's hardships of course, but God is good! (James 1)

I'm excited for 2014! Might not be so colorful, but more growth! More of Jesus! 


Comments

Popular Posts