How to Know Yourself Better?

Well, as I'm talking about this, how to know yourself better.

It's actually not a deep question but do we really care about who we really are?

Forget about God created you, your parents raised you, your past life etc etc etc.

Do you really know, who you really are?

Imagine you are an iPod, do you think you know what you gonna do next?
Imagine you are a knife, do you think you know what you gonna cut or stab next?

Somehow, we are a little bit different from stuffs, even compared with animals...
We have thought, and intelligent (at least a bit) to differentiate, feel and express things.

So now I found the words Human Being is an amazing definition for human race,
we always intend to be somebody.

To be... my dad's son,
my friend's best friend,
my girl friend's best boy friend,
my pastor's best follower,
my dog's worst master
my niece's evil's uncle.

Waha, that starts to make some sense (some)

Sometimes, I just wanna become a Human Doing, so I can be iPod, to do what iPod does.
But the problem is... I don't even know I'm an iPod, really and iPod? iPhone, iPod touch, or Sony Walkman Megabass...

True true true, we don't know who we really are, so how to become human doing?

So we find examples or leaders to follow or imitate...

Some wanna be Lady Gaga, Miley, Bieber, Jay Chou (it was me), Walter Mitty, Willy Wonka, Lim Ngun Son (my dad), Jesus (come on, shut up, that's lv999), and so on...

Yea, I wanna be like Him, Mr. Christ.
That's what the bible taught, I take it's super cool to be like Him, but I'm still not Him.

I'm constantly inspired by leaders all around the world, my Dad, he's awesome in what he do best, Steve Jobs, I enjoy his bold-craziness, Gates, I love the way he gives, Tony Hsieh, I love how he deliver happiness, Ps. Shawn, I love how he manage his life so full and solid, Ps. Tim, I love his humor and being simple and faithful. JC Fun (my fiancee), she's awesomely discipline and getting things done and cares for her family so so so much. Jesus Christ, super-hero-2000-years-ago-defined-X'mas-O-Yea-and-still-defining.

In the end, I still dunno who I am until my death come, and I can only file myself, Vin Lim Chee Meang is a super-awesome-cool-dad-husband-son-friend-disciple-designer-entrepreneur-evangelist-joker-grandpa-boss-colleague-who-you-met...

Ah...

I write spontaneously, now I know how to know who you really are.
Imagine you're floating on the middle of air, watching your funeral, think who you want them to be there, talking good/bad about you, laughing or crying or weeping or weeping real harddddd... (heard it from few awesome guys, but dunno who shared first or re-share first, well)

Define the summary of your life now...

Then you can start Human Being yourself.
The end of your life is who you really are, and only you know it best.

P/S :
*I thought delete some of my previous blogs, writing things that is so shallow low standard *wahaha*, to tailor my past, but I know I can't because it really happened, I was foolish, and now not any better I guess, but I enjoy, being me and facing my past, living the present, and excited about future.*

Spontaneously wrote with loves,

Vin Peaceman.

Comments

Popular Posts