FML?

FML basically is a quite highly used words on the web, twitter/facebook and now almost in everyone's life.
What does it mean? Simply is F* My Life.

It shows that everyone's life isn't that good, I guess. Everyone is cursing their life! I've a realtime proof below.



























Alright, almost every minute there's people cursing about their life, that's why Hollywood is using 'End of the world' idea to make more money *since everyone agree life sucks*
I'm just really curious? How can you find your life is so bad?
If you have a chance of reading this post, which mean you are living in an exclusive group of people on earth, who has ability to read english!? to surf the web? You have a car to college? OMG you must be kidding me? You're confusing about what to eat later?

No exaggeration here my people, here's the fact ratio (1%, no joke, source here : http://www.slideshare.net/lukeharveypalmer/globalvillage )

Come on peeps, we're the very exclusive group of people! People out there is like, huh!? Computer?? Why is it so small and it can be placed in a pocket!?

Anyway, I know it's not easy to be positive, I used to be a biggest whiner in town. Why the sky is so blue la, why LDP so many cars la, why my dog so small la, why my laptop so big la and so on and now I've stopped and you know what?

I've found a better FML!
I've FOUND MY LIFE!!! instead of cursing it.

It sounds really easy huh? But come on it's just that easy and it comes in 1-2-3, I promise you.

So step 1,
Stop cursing your life, really. Stop it. Don't curse other's too.

Step 2,
Ask yourself why are you here in your life? God makes you for a reason. Don't know? Try to think what's your dream? What is your desire in life other than fancy over people's stuffs.
(Do you know what status means? Buying something that you don't need with the Money that you don't have and Impress the people that you don't like.) Yeah, just so pointless rite?

Step 3,
Found your dream, pursue your dreams. How? When there's a will, there's a way.
(Special Case : Never have a dream before?) Google! Find interest in the world! There's so many interesting stuffs to do in life. Now the Top 5 best paid jobs in the world were never exist 5 years ago.

Back then I really love to drink, my attendance to the pub in TTDI is way better than go to college classes. Average spending RM50/night but now I see bigger value in it, I'm raising 2 kids by World Vision every month for just I don't go to drink for 2 times.


















Here's my kids! Vanhnock (9 y.o girl) and Panjai (13 y.o boy)

How can I afford to go to drink but not feeding them?
Yesterday Vanhnock's mom send me a letter and thanks me, and she said Vanhnock's ambition is to become a soldier to protect her community and bring peace to earth. I'm so touched. This is one of my happiest moment in life currently, I'm being thanked for saving someone's starvation. Sponsor 1 now too, I promise you this act will never make you feel regret/lost.

She reminds me of my young time, and she gave me a bigger dream,
I want to bring peace to the world, by starting from these small blog posts.

So guys, life isn't so bitter after all :D

Vin Peaceman - building hopes, building smiles.

Comments

cheechiaw said…
Interesting idea bro!

Can design a t-shirt
"FML!"
"Found My Life in God"

Popular Posts