Build Good Brand, Build Good World.

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen as well.

What's brand?

A guarantee?
A belief?
A personality?
A significant?

and so on...

But most of us choose a brand because we just feel........... good about it.

Every brand stands for something.

Apple stands for different.
Coke stands for joy.
Petronas stands for patriotic.

and so on...

I'm gonna share about this brand that stand for female's self esteem.



I hope you like it.

and yes, I wanna build a brand like this, can help and change the world.
Our perception is start shaping until the day we die and rot in the ground.

People says advertising is a dirty job, asking you buy for no reasons,
I think is because they misused this powerful marketing tool.

I'm gonna say, is an influential job. It depends what content you put in.

Want to change the world into a better place with me?
send me a resume @ vin@joescher.com

Joescher + Adhaus will be the place for your passionate heart, to change the world.

Vin Peaceman,
will build a good positive brand.

Comments

Popular Posts