Short break is good

It's been a long time I didn't take a break (focus breakaway from your routine)
And now I'm writing this at Sepang, Gold Coast. Thanks Aaron Gan for blessing us, the house23+1 to be here.

We had some games and chit chat, and now I'm alone in the balcony.

After been busy for months plus years in previous job, I just realized the beach is amazing, especially being alone and hearing the waves, ocherisct by my powerful creator of this world. 

God really made this world beautiful, and allow me to enjoy all of his works. Yet I'll not forget my duty to make disciples. And I hope to write a great story about me making disciples in different nations through different platforms like design or businesses. 

I got a self reflection, I always thought I'm obedient, but actually not so. I'm just responsive to requests, it doesn't mean responsible to my call. And I thank God still blessing me and using me until I'm back in heaven again with Him, and enjoying more joy.

I see salvation is more than access to heaven, but it's like unlocking yourself from sin so you never feel like a loser doing stupid things again, for we are sinners, what's great to boast about our good acts without knowing who you are. 

I've found my purpose and reassured by God I'm in His path, ready for Him to use me in anyway, now I feel so much relax and relieved again for leaving all I have and want to have to God. He'll give this best I need, I'm saved through His grace not my works, and I'm thankful for being a privillige to serve in His kingdom. 

Thank you for this short seaside vacation, it means a lot to me, especially my spiritual walk with God, and hoping to be with my fiancée soon.

Love,
Casted in sepang, amazing windy lightning night.


Comments

Popular Posts