Malaysian standard

What kind of thought you've when you see my title?
Probably we will associate with negative impressions, only.

Well, as I've been hearing families from Malaysia are migrating to overseas since I was 12 years old, because the life they expected in overseas (such as Australia, Singapore) are much better than Malaysia. Or not, but at least the security and it is so true.

But I'm still thinking, is this the only way out? For my dad runs a business here, so many things are dead tied down, so migrating never become an option in our family discussion.

So to live with a peace of mind in Malaysia spuds like a mission impossible for all. Unless you live in a gated community with strict security, you hangout in places like in the mall (selected malls with bring secured parking) and work in places with good security too, especially without dark fishy parking bay.

Somehow I give myself 10 solutions to live on happily in Malaysia :

1. Rich enough to buy insurance to cover your unexpected lost
2. Live low profile, so people don't eye on you easily
3. When someone rob you, just give and stay calm but not defensive
4. Go home early, still most ugly crimes happen at night/late night
5. Live in safe community (not smile-n-wave guard community)
6. Pray 
7. Think positive
8. Live everyday like your last day of life (not splurge all the way, the meaningful way)
9. Hire an armed bodyguard (legally)
10. Buy guns (legally too)

See, now we can live on in Malaysia.

For me migrating is really a huge investment move! I'll do it if God called so, I know I'm born in Malaysia for a purpose. 

This topic came out because I'm waiting a Unifi guy to come, he postponed me 4times, hope in the future this Malaysia standard term will associate with something positive!

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts