Let's get lost and find ourself, again.

Howdy People!

When you're reading this post, perhaps I've already left the Branding & Advertising industry, and maybe it will be a long time or a life time.

I've always thought that I'll be a great Adman in my life (at least give myself 10 years kind of thing), but the funny thing is the more I dwelled in the industry the more I doubted is this job, can I really fully express what I see in the industry, the answer is... no (for the moment with my limited understanding)

Actually I didn't enjoy going overnights for doing ads that just last 3 seconds in front of audience's eye, or maybe it will become a wrapper of your Nasi Lemak.

Actually I've got this insight in the end of year 2011, but I've been praying to God for my next path, He told me it will be something big, but I've to be really patient, so patient.

Just a little about my past, I've always made decision for my own life, I've been so super sure that I'm gonna study graphic design when I was still in form5 high school and I went straight to register myself into a design school (TOA) immediately after my SPM's math paper (which is not over yet the exam).
I simply think that I can only draw what's in my mind and this job will pay me and I like it and I will give it a BIG GO! True enough I always reach where I wanted to be (80-90%), simply I'm a vision guy before I go to somewhere (school trips, party, date and even funerals), but I'm just like that, a prophetic TV drama scene brain I guess. haha not funny.

But until I came to know God, who gave his only son Jesus Christ to die for our sins. He touched my heart and I decided to give my life to Him, which I don't really know Him yet (simple faith, it is a very real me to be simply right) but the presence and relationship He gave me, no doubt it is heart filled with joy and real solid in here.

So Christians have this thing called, calling... the your destiny thing. So since I've given my life to Jesus, so my career as well, all by His will.

At first I was so unwilling, my heart was thinking, what if God asked me to leave...
Hello come on yo, I've given almost 23 years (scribbling, dreaming, drawing, sketching, colouring, textbook-empty-space-filling, writing-emo-stuff, studying, designing, working, earning, no-sleeping, zombie-walking and etc) for this creative industry, if I've to leave. Susahlah bang...

So I've been praying for a season then there's no advertising branding vision thing come out (i was hoping at least can do some t-shirt design stuff but no vision yo.)

Thus far that was the most lost moment in my life, I've been walking the story I plotted but now I need to submit for my new life author, which is not me but loves me a lot, pretty dilemma right?

But He's faithful to me, to a skinny-dude, He has faith in me to do something BIG, so I'll be faithful to Him too.

So in the beginning of 2012, I flashed my old blogposts, I suddenly saw/recalled (which I can't recall now) this creative business man vision thing.

Yes, I was ambitious enough to want to be someone super creative and filthy rich without robot suit.

Then I've also discovered plenty about food truth and the World truth.
Simple link below to explain a bit about the food you eat.




And population has been boomed crazily in this past 50 years.



So there's this cool modern Madman has left the advertising industry for sometime,
was my so called MENTOR (wanna be like him) Alex Bogusky, I'm so impressed by him and his works in the industry, you may search subservant chicken. Anyway, he has left advertising and started something so different. I was so moooooooooovvved by him yo. 

Check what he has done after he left :







I think these are good contents that create awareness for our next generations.

Aha! So what am I trying to say?
God tell me to go into food business, for real.
But not any kind of food, but agricultural food, real food (natural but maybe not organic yet)

Simply because I've this compassion on feeding the poor, that's why I've always starve myself to remain skinny, so I can actually empathise them (okay this is not truth, I wish to be looked strong and having Bruce Lee's body), but the compassion for the poor is real.

Did you know 50% of the grains on earth aren't feeding the people (who are going to die every second when you're reading my blog right now here) but feeding the meat (cow,chicken, etc) which we think is basic food but yet we throw it every second.


So in near future, global food shortage will surely happen.
That's why I'm going in to make maybe-big-load-of-money, wanna ride on it?
I can't promise actually because it is a faith thing.

What I wanna do, at least I can control a minor part of basic food in Malaysia, which I don't know how yet and hopefully prayerfully I can educate the people about food, how can food help others instead stuffing our endless desire tummy but want to remain small and slim as well.

Well, it feels so great to write again, I hope I can constantly write more for my Lord, my God and You.

Lastly, I wanna end with this 2 advertisement.
Which I find this is a great reason for me to leave the industry for now, because I don't want to hold this 2 account and say both are right.

Do not disturb, for I'm so slim so I can enjoy a full-tub of ice cream. (not you)

If I've gotten fat after tubs of ice cream? Marie!  Please help me suck the fats out which this process isn't harmful to my body right?

I hope I can promote some truth in our life, at least talking to the people I know.
This is at least slightly truthful. 
I don't have super model body but I eat salad without mayonnaise and do work-out a bit.

So thanks for viewing and I'll keep writing content like this.

Cheers.



Comments

Popular Posts