Ladies, You're Beautiful.

Hello Beautiful Ladies, I just wish you can gimme 5 minutes to read the following words...

That day I was hearing a girl weight 50kg with a height of 165cm+ wants to go slim, she claimed herself as fat. I was stunned and speechless because I know it's not her fault. It's the influence from the friends, Miss World, MTV, Channel [V], Hollywood and etc...

Truly I tell you, I picture in the near future girls will admire a skeleton with big breast on it.

Somehow anyway eventually...

If you think with that 40kg body + C-cup boobs + very fair skin + very 'real' make up + very big eye (XL-size color contact lenses) +.... I really don't wanna know more...

will impress a guy, and he'll fall in love with you.

I'll say, YOU'RE RIGHT!

THEY'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BODY+PRETTY FACE, and just wanna have SEX WITH YOU.

what's next?

SEX.

what's more?

MORE SEX.

what's more...

OH! YES! Your name? Where you from?

then?

Go to my house and have...

guess you don't wanna know the rest.

After you guys have been dating for sometime (approximately 2-3months if you guys have same group of friends, because other than sex you guys still can attend some party...)

For this time, girls will be thinking? Does he really love me?

Yes actually, but he haven't get a chance to know you well... knowing your heart well.

Because what you've projected it's the facade, your body, your curvy lines...
too many layers to go into your heart.

*I don't mean the guys are right because that's only what they can see, you're just way too attractive, externally.*

It's not wrong to be beautiful and attractive, but it's important to allow each other to know about each heart more...

If there's a guy just wish go out with you, just willing to spend time to talk to you, knowing your background, knowing your stories, knowing your been here done that.... not for the first few days or weeks... but at least 3 months, until you know him and his friends well enough.

Isn't it too long? Because iPhone 5 is releasing real soon?
I know that, I can't wait either, I'm in the fast world. That's why I said 3months, not a year.

Yes, that's why it's worth to check his heart girl. Unless you just need his body...


























This is one of those 'IDEAL BODY' of today, she's DEV, SEX sell.

more...


Yes, even the guy on the left can't resist these... *even me while posting this*

These are what surrounding us daily, hourly... their songs... music videos... photos...
No wonder our perception of beauty is distorted.

Somehow just remember, we're Asians. *Assuming if you're...*
Don't expect everything to be American size/standard, it doesn't make sense, it's killing you.

Okay, it might sound like bullshit, but I'm telling this from a guy's perspective.

But I realized only a faithful, truthful and loving heart can help my relationship to last long, even eternally. I might sound stupid but I'm believing it.

Girls, you're beautiful enough to find a great lover, we just need to be faithful.

Maybe some bad past relationships are still haunting you.
Maybe you have lost faith in 'Fairy Tales'.
Maybe you don't see hope in this world.

Forgive them, and give Hope a chance.

I'm a believer of God, faith is what lead to happiness.
I'll pray for the people who read this post,

for the girls, be more confidence of your heart instead of your external beauty,
for the guys, let's learn how to look into her beautiful heart, I'm still learning too.

Don't hurt their heart, they are as fragile as yours.

Thanks for reading.

Love & Hope,
Vin Peaceman.

Comments

Popular Posts